We are currently delivering a 5-year Passive Fire Protection works framework agreement for MHS Homes, which includes door replacements, large compartmentation works, and fire door surveys to Social Housing properties, including blocks of flats, Sheltered accommodation and Hostels.
The works include but are not restrictive to:
- Fire Stopping Services
- Fire door upgrade works
- Composite door installations
- Fire door set installations
- Cavity Barrier installations
- Penetration sealing
- Safety Signage
- No access is always a challenge; therefore, we mitigate this through issuing our robust notification process, ensuring all residents are provided with our intent to commence works at least two weeks prior, followed up by a 2-day notification. For no access, we follow our comprehensive ‘no-access’ management
- Inaccurate FRAs are always a challenge; by training our surveyors, we can offer advisory services to the client in order to provide accurate specifications for works required to fulfil the clients’ duties under the RRO.
- Due to the risk of dust when carrying out works we must ensure we minimise any H&S risks to residents, therefore, we use gazebos to cut doors outside minimising dust.
- Our ability to deliver effective client and resident communication together with our extensive experience in delivering similar works has allowed us to have great progression in the
- We have consistently achieved our KPI Targets achieving a 98% customer satisfaction rate recorded through our customer satisfaction surveys.
- Due to our emphases on the importance of H&S, we have 0 reported Incidents/accidents on MHS homes sites.
- As part of our social value commitments, we have provided volunteering support, job vacancies and training workshops to the local community.
- We have invested in and given the opportunity for our Competent staff to develop further and provided an excellent customer experience to our client’s residents.
- All works are coordinated through our dedicated fire
- Works are overseen by Director of Operations Steven Tucker who holds 10 years’ experience carrying out these
- On completion all certificates of Conformity have been sent to client, with copies to FIRAS and to the authority having jurisdiction (e.g., Building Control).
- To date all works have been completed to time and budget.