We carry out circa 2000 kitchen and bathroom replacements each year for clients across the UK in the Social Housing, MoD, Healthcare and Education sectors.
Our qualified and experienced teams remain cognisant of the importance of good communication and planning to minimise disruption as much as possible, particularly within occupied properties, and are well versed in establishing the needs and requirements of each client prior to starting on site and often encounter specific customer needs, varying property tenure, age, and style.
When carry out kitchen and bathroom replacements we work closely with our clients and designers to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
We understand the importance of adhering to set timescales to minimise disruption to residents. We ensure successful completion of works by:
- Operating a comprehensive resident communication process to maximise access and scheduling.
- Arrange for a surveyor to inspect works as soon as a work order is received.
- Through the design process establish realistic and achievable timings and account for potentially unforeseen issues so not set unrealistic timescales for the resident.
- Create individual programmes for each property following inspection of each property, sequencing works on a trade-by-trade basis to ensure works are programmed in a logical sequence
- Maximise direct delivery teams to ensure greater control of timescales.
- Use our ICT System to oversee all works, with real-time performance visible to the client.
- Review resources and work volume daily, with action plans created to rectify properties failing to adhere to the programme.
- Review status of properties at weekly meetings with management team and supply chain.
- Tasks/risks monitored daily to identify any early warnings of delays/pinch points; programme updated to reflect delays onsite.
- Undertake daily site meetings to discuss targets/issues and ensure adherence to timescales.
- Undertake weekly meetings to discuss any operational issues and update and agree any actions that will improve performance against targets.
We understand the importance of adhering to set timescales to minimise disruption to residents.