Maintenance and refurbishment to voids properties throughout Stroud in line with the re-let standard and void specification. Properties fall into the following categories:
- Type A – Whole house Voids: Significant refurbishment works internally and externally to the property requiring the majority of maintenance trades.
- Type B – Major Voids: Significant internal and external refurbishment works to properties.
- Type C – Minor Voids: Minor refurbishment work internally and externally to the
- Type D – Lesser Voids: Minor refurbishment work internally and externally to the property.
- Removal and clearance
- Testing and commissioning
- Kitchen replacement
- Bathroom replacement
- Central heating
- Electrical works
- Carpentry repairs
- External works, e.g.; garden maintenance including clearance, shrubs removed and left manageable for incoming tenant.
- General repairs
Project implementation during Covid-19
Bell Group has embraced remote working in compliance with our Covid-19 policy and we used virtual meeting rooms to develop and deliver the mobilisation of the contract for a successful project start.
Engaging the Client, supporting families
Close liaison with families is vital, especially in instances where families have children with additional care needs requiring bespoke modification to a property. We engaged directly with the family and the Client to develop a bespoke adjustment specification considering positioning of grab rails and widening of doorways. This approach not only supports the Client in the delivery of their service, it provides a property the child can enjoy making their home.