By adding flooring to our offering in 2018 we now offer a complete finishes service to our customers.
In sectors such as Education, Healthcare and Leisure, and notably on PFI and PPP contracts, we are able to provide our customers with certainty of cost and a turnkey solution for their annual maintenance programmes.
Our teams carry out floor preparation to new and existing floor slabs including:
- uplifting existing floor finishes, grinding existing surfaces, build up levels, DPM and latex
- Soft floor finishes including all types of vinyl, LVT, linoleum, rubber sheet, sports floors and tile carpet.
- all accessories relating to the above finishes including trims, nosings, skirtings, expansion joint covers etc.
85% of our works are carried out or in the vicinity of occupied properties therefore we implement stringent policies and procedures to ensure works are delivered with minimal disruption and inconvenience:
- Providing full notice of forthcoming works to building occupiers and visitors via personalised correspondence, public display notices, social media platforms and client websites.
- Ensuring operatives comply with our internal code of conduct. This is reiterated during our Site Induction, to affirm standards/behavioural expectations and deliver exceptional customer service. Adherence checked daily and weekly by Supervisor via our stringent quality management system audits/inspections.
- Parking considerately onsite avoiding designated parking bays and not parking on grass verges or pavements; we will encourage car sharing amongst operatives to minimise vehicles onsite.
- Undertaking works in compliance with agreed hours.
- Operating noise mitigation strategies, including use of hand tools, undertaking noisy works in short intervals and fitting silencers to tools.
- Arranging any material deliveries outside of known busy periods, i.e. school drop off and pick up times.
- Maintaining clear and accessible passageways onsite, ensuring waste materials are appropriately disposed of using onsite facilities to prevent obstruction.
Having undertaken their rigorous installer approval process, and established direct purchase agreements, with the industry’s leading suppliers including Abingdon, Altro, Ardex, Modulyss, NTRGRATE, Tarkett and Ultra further ensuring the high quality of our works.
85% of our works are carried out or in the vicinity of occupied properties therefore we implement stringent policies and procedures to ensure works are delivered with minimal disruption and inconvenience.