Our teams deliver on average 600 live voids per month, undertaking works from kitchen & bathroom replacements, flooring, painting & decorating, 5 star gas and Planned Maintenance Programmes for electrical compliance work.
We understand the importance of adhering to set timescales to minimise void rental loss. Our solution for meeting individual client timescales and KPIs includes the use of comprehensive IT systems to manage all aspects of planning, resourcing, quality and tracking to completion.
Our direct delivery model and experienced management team are designed to address the specific needs of each client and contract. We utilise our expertise of delivering void works nationally, to meet agreed timescales through:
- Early liaison with suppliers.
- Assignment of local and competent engineers.
- Robust daily, weekly and monthly communication at all levels of our team.
- Operate and maintain a detailed programme of work with critical path items for new void property and all properties with ‘work in progress’ monitored regularly across all voids to ensure consistent high quality.
- Implement rigorous ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 accredited procedures.
- Maintain sufficient stock of common materials/parts.
- Regular review of risks onsite.
- Daily and Weekly review of resource requirements to ensure adherence to client timescales.
- Stringent monitoring of specialist subcontractors when engaged.
Our management teams are well versed in utilising shared portals to ensure real time sharing of information, including succinct pre-commencement programmes, daily dashboard for progression of works that can drill down to an individual order, KPI trackers.