Clarion Housing Group includes the country’s largest housing association, Clarion Housing with 125,000 properties nationwide. Over 360,000 people call a Clarion Housing home their home. Clarion Housing Group is the largest housing association in Europe, with 125,000 properties across more than 170 local authorities. Clarion have homes from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne in the North East through to Plymouth in the South West, as well as a high percentage of homes in the capital.
- Clarion’s portfolio of houses and flats
- Leasehold & general needs.
- Sheltered accommodation
- Supported living for the elderly
- Children’s homes
External works includes:
- Cleaning down and repairing UPVC windows
- Painting the fascias and soffits.
- Painting the rendering and doors. Some doors are previously painted and some are UPVC
- Works to high and medium rise blocks
- Pre paint repairs to fascias, soffits, doors, gates and timber windows (stripping existing coatings)
Internal works includes:
- Full redecoration to all the communal areas, staircases, bin stores and corridors in the flats.
- Doors also cleaned down and prepped for painting works.
- Fire upgrades to ceilings and walls
We work closely with Clarion to establish individual resident needs during the mobilisation stages of each phase. Our Customer Service Teams (CSTs) contain a cross section of employees to ensure resident needs and requirements are considered at all stages of the contract. In addition our Community Engagement Coordinators (CEC) work closely with Clarion to forecast Social Value measures for each region to maximise resident participation and communication.
We operate a robust resident notification system which provides optimum notice of works to each property. Residents contact us via a range of methods including: face-to-face (Supervisor, CEC), email, telephone (Supervisor, CEC, office), via our website chat function or via social media. Contact details for our full team are provided at the earliest opportunity and we go to great lengths to introduce our team to residents through Coffee Morning and QA session before works commence, and through onsite presence whilst works are ongoing and after completion.
Satisfaction surveyors carried out after completion of works – walk around with the client then residents would be given a questionnaire. There is also a raffle initiative, where residents have the chance to win £500 every quarter if they submit their questionnaire feedback. This encourages feedback so Bell Group can continue to strive for improvements.