We secured a two-year contract with Your Housing Group following a direct call-off through the Fusion 21 framework. Due to our existing relationships with Moorlands, Derwent and Solway Housing (also part of YHG) and as the number one contractor on the Fusion 21 framework, a direct call-off was permitted and we subsequently TUPE-ed 12 operatives from the previous company.
- External & Internal redecorations to Homes and to Communal areas
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Pre-paint surveys and repairs
- Replacements UPVC doors/Windows/ Fascias & Soffits
- Replacement fencing and ground works
- Internal Fire upgrades and interior colour designs
As a result of the works and excellent results achieved, we have been asked to price additional work streams and have undertaken: lighting upgrades; fire upgrades; door entry systems; floor covering replacements.
We aim for best value and providing our customers with value for money; this is achieved through resolution of issues quickly and striving to improve. By using our high level gutter cleaning vacuum and washing equipment we saved YHG approximately £20,000 in year one and year two by not having to use scaffolding
In addition, we:
- Achieved 98% of waste recycled
- Zero defects
- Right first time on 100% of properties
- All customer complaints were resolved within 24 hours
We have worked closely with our suppliers, particularly Johnstone’s paints; we encouraged them to commit to more Social Value support. We are confident that all Community and Added Value events will be fully supported by our supply chain in the future.