If you are an employer, owner/landlord, occupier or manager of commercial premises or residential accommodation’, you are also likely to be responsible for fire safety.
- Meeting the required fire safety standards is a UK-wide legal obligation.
- Regulations are enforced by local fire and rescue authorities with the power to take enforcement action against those who do not meet the required standards’.
- Regular fire risk assessments are essential for compliant, effective fire safety.
- Passive fire protection to contain fire, is a vital part of any fire safety strategy.
Bell Group can help you!
As a FIRAS approved contractor with a team of skilled and experienced specialists we are equipped to provide you with a 360 degree service from Fire Risk Assessments through to installation of the best fire protection product for your building.
For twelve years Bell consultants have been assessing fire risk across the UK assisting those who have fire safety responsibilities to fulfil their legal obligations. Our team of highly qualified Health & Safety consultants are trusted providers of the competent advice that you need.
Our team of Health & Safety consultants brings decades of experience in risk assessment and hold industry-leading accreditations and qualifications. These include:
- FCABE Chartered Building Engineer
- Fellow Chartered Association of Building Engineers
- ARICS Chartered Surveyor – Associate of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- MCIOB Chartered Construction Manager – Chartered Institute of Building
- MICE Chartered Engineer – Member of Institute of Civil Engineers
- MIStructE – Chartered Structural Engineer
- NEBOSH – Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Fire Risk Assessor – Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Fire Protection Association – Fire Risk Assessment
- IFSM – Fire Managers Course
Our consultants are IOSH Chartered Health and Safety Practitioners (CMIOSH) and our Director of Health and Safety is the Association for Project Safety President (immediate past), member of the Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE) Health and Safety Expert Panel and has held positions on Construction Industry Council (CIC) Health and Safety Committee, HSE Asbestos Liaison Group, Painting and Decorating Association Health and Safety Committee and the Construction Industry Health Leadership Group.
You know you want it!
Download our fire safety brochure now…